Guide to include ViaAds on a WooCommerce Webshop
The following is a guide that describes the process of installing and setting up the ViaAds Module on your WooCommerce webshop.
Once the guide is completed, it won't be long before data is communicated automatically to ViaAds, which can then begin marketing for your webshop. The guide is designed not to require extensive technical skills to complete.
In the unlikely event of challenges during installation or thereafter, please contact Magnus Spanheimer by phone at +45 93 90 99 50 or by email at email@example.com.
Installation and Configuration of the ViaAds Plugin
- Navigate to the plugins section of your website's backend and click on the "Add New" button
- Search for the ViaAds plugin using the search bar
- Click the Install button for the ViaAds plugin
- Wait for the installation process to complete and then click the Activate button
- Upon activation, a new menu tab labeled ViaAds will be added to your website's backend
- Navigate to the ViaAds tab
- Enter the API key provided by ViaAds in the designated field
- Press Update Settings for the changes to take effect
Upon successfully updating the settings, a confirmation banner will be displayed, indicating the successful installation and configuration of the ViaAds plugin.
1. For customers granting permission:
Note: This indicates that the customer has accepted Marketing Cookie Consent and is open to being tracked.
2. For customers declining permission:
Note: This indicates the customer has declined Marketing Cookie Consent and does not wish to be tracked.
Custom order statusses
When using custom order statuses to indicate that an order has been cancelled, refunded, or partially refunded, it is necessary to provide this information to ViaAds. Additionally, along with the custom order status, a clear explanation of its meaning must be included in order for us to be able to refund the correct amount charged for the order that was provided by ViaAds.
By providing this information, we can ensure that our records are accurate and up-to-date, and that any refunds are processed correctly. Therefore, please make sure to communicate any custom order statuses and their meanings clearly and in a timely manner to avoid any delays or issues with refunding.