Guide to the inclusion of ViaAds on a Magento Webshop
The following is a guide that describes the process of installing and setting up the ViaAds Extension on your Magento webshop.
Once the guide is completed, it won't be long before data is communicated automatically to ViaAds, which can then begin marketing for your webshop.
In the unlikely event of challenges during installation or thereafter, please contact Magnus Spanheimer by phone at +45 93 90 99 50 or by email at email@example.com.
Installation of the ViaAds Extension
- "Buy" (Free of charge) and Install the ViaAds Extension. It is found here.
- As installing an Extension in Magento requires server configuration, we are refering to the official guide by Adobe: Magento 2 Extension Installation Guide
Setting up the ViaAds Extension
- Select ViaAds in the menu
- Select Data Synchronization in the submenu
- Select Enter New Key
- Enter the API Key retrieved by ViaAds and then select Save API Key
- The API Key has now been entered and saved.
This concludes the installation and setup of ViaAds Extension.
Custom order statusses
When using custom order statuses to indicate that an order has been cancelled, refunded, or partially refunded, it is necessary to provide this information to ViaAds. Additionally, along with the custom order status, a clear explanation of its meaning must be included in order for us to be able to refund the correct amount charged for the order that was provided by ViaAds.
By providing this information, we can ensure that our records are accurate and up-to-date, and that any refunds are processed correctly. Therefore, please make sure to communicate any custom order statuses and their meanings clearly and in a timely manner to avoid any delays or issues with refunding.